Simple Things


I've been feeling very inspired lately to look around me and find all of the simple things and moments that I love and find joy in. Sometimes I can get so stressed out by mountains of papers and projects and looming finals, that I forget to just take a moment to close my eyes and rest.


Here's a list of some simple things that make me happy:

  • Christmas lights all over campus
  • The last lingering fall leaves
  • My fuzzy blankets
  • Hot tea on cold days
  • Holiday candles
  • Christmas jam sessions in the car
  • Friends that know just how to make me laugh
  • Looking back at old photographs
  • Hot chocolate
  • Basically all of the Christmas things

Okay, so maybe this kind of turned into a thankfulness post, but you get the point. What are some of the sweet little things in life that you've been noticing lately?


No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!